Réussir dans le sport et au plan scolaire en même temps, c’est possible!
Alliance Sport-Études is recognized and funded by the ministère de l’Éducation et de l’Enseignement supérieur. Its mission is to offer adapted educational services to high-performance athletes pursuing post-secondary studies.
Registered student-athletes in the Alliance Sport-Études program have the official student-athletes status in their school, allowing them to receive educational support services adapted to their needs such as:
- Exclusive contact with their educational institution’s Sport-Études representative in order to benefit from adapted educational services
- Course schedule can be organized around the athlete’s training and competition needs, based on the academic path
- Eligible for Fondation Sport-Études scholarships
To be admitted to Alliance Sport-Études, you must:
1. Be admitted to an Alliance Sport-Études member college.
2. Play in the QMJHL, QJHL* (LHJQ) or the LHMAAAQ
Be identified as an Excellent, Elite, Relève or Espoir athlete by a federation recognized by the Direction du sport et de l’activité physique of the ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport.
* Eligible QJHL players are those studying in a member college, have evolved in the Midget AAA league and currently appear on the protection list of a QMJHL team.
Applications for admission to Alliance Sport-Études must be completed online before November 1 for the winter semester and before March 1 for the fall semester.
For more information contact: Évanie Seyer
Téléphone : 514-271- 7403, 228